Damp in the home is best summed up as water or moisture getting in where it should not be.!

Moulds will grow when provided with moisture and nutrients. High moisture levels can be the result of water coming in from the outside, through the floor, walls or roof; or from plumbing leaks; or moisture produced by the people living in the home, daily activities like bathing, washing clothes or cooking.

Mould Remover with Chlorine

Description: Powerful and instant action kills all moulds. Permanently removes all fungus formations, mould & mildew stains and bacteria. Bleaches, disinfects and prevents further growth.

 Areas of use: For all washable surfaces; especially in sanitary areas, saunas and swimming pools. Suitable for ceramic surfaces, silicone, walls, ceilings, masonry, glass, wood and plastic.

 Application: Spray at a distance of approximately 5-10cm over the entire affected area. Leave for 15 minutes and then rinse off with plenty of water.

 Important: Product has a bleaching action. Test first on an inconspicuous area for surface compatibility. Discolouration may occur in tiles if the glazing is damaged. Do not spray onto plants, textiles and metals. Protect the skin, clothing and surrounding areas from splashing during use. Store upright in a cool and dark place.

 Ingredients: 5% nonionic tensides, chlorine based bleaching agent, Ready-to-use disinfection agent Per 100g: 94.2g sodium hypochlorite solution 5% active chlorine BauA-Reg.Nr.: N-32697

  Coverage:10-15m² per 750ml Expiry date: See printed date.
 

Caution! Do not use with other cleaners, especially acidic products as toxic fumes may be released.

MouldX Product