Damp in the home is best summed up as water or moisture getting in where it should not be.!

Moulds will grow when provided with moisture and nutrients. High moisture levels can be the result of water coming in from the outside, through the floor, walls or roof; or from plumbing leaks; or moisture produced by the people living in the home, daily activities like bathing, washing clothes or cooking.

Mould Remover Chlorine Free

Description: Powerful and instant action. Permanently kills and removes mould, mildew as well as moss, algae and bacteria such as E coli and salmonella. Disinfects and prevents further growth. Gel formulation prevents dripping and allows deep penetration. Product does not have a bleaching effect so even though the mould has being killed, stains may remain. These can be covered with MouldX Stain Block.

 Areas of use: Especially suitable for use in bedrooms and children’s rooms as chlorine free and neutral in odour, as well as in kitchens, pantries, cupboards or refrigerators on all acid-resistant surfaces. Suitable for use on wallpaper, rendering/plaster, masonry, stone, wood, ceramics, plastic, textiles and leather.

 Application: Spray evenly on affected surfaces so a covering film results. Leave for 30-60 minutes. In the case of severe infestation, leave longer and if possible, overnight. Remove residues with a soft brush or sponge and then thoroughly wipe off with a damp cloth or sponge.

 Important: Always test first on an inconspicuous area for surface compatibility. Do not use on materials sensitive to acid such as marble or chalky natural stone. Do not spray onto plants or metals. Protect the skin, clothing and surrounding areas from splashing during use. Store upright in a cool and dark place.

 Ingredients: 5-15% oxygen –based bleach 5% nonionic tensides, phosphonate, Ready-to-use disinfection agent Per 100g: 11g hydrogen peroxide BauA-Reg.Nr.: N-32695

  Coverage:10-15m² per 750ml Expiry date: See printed date. 
MouldX Product
 
    Mould Remover Chlorine Free